Video Library Rental and Usage Agreement
RIAMTA Video Rental Agreement 2016 (The form is in pdf format. If you don’t have a copy of the free Adobe Reader, you can download the program here.)
- Eligibility: RI AMTA Professional and Student Members only. Must be active.
- Availability: First come, first served. Rental is available at the meetings and all year.
- Usage period: 3 weeks. 1 time rerental of 1 week. Max 30 days.
- Rental Fees: Free when pick up/drop off arranged. $12.00 mailing fee includes forward and return of 2 videos. $7 for one way service to you. Rental date starts 2 days after delivery. Prices subject to change due to postal changes. Credit card information required. The credit card will be charged after 6 weeks of not returning materials.
- Confirmation: Please confirm by texting to the librarian that material has arrived.
- Late Fee: After 21 days $1.00 per day late fee. Don not send cash. Make check out to AMTA. Mail to Unique Fitness & Massage Therapy, 263 Quaker Lane, West Warwick, 02893.
- Limit: Two videos per member per rental. Exception when videos are in sets.
- Returns: All videos shall be rewound and returned in same condition as rented.
- Member agrees NOT to copy or allow copying of any video/dvd or book, as professional integrity and federal law prohibit the reproduction of any copyrighted material unless otherwise stated. Penalties may be charged.
- Disclaimer: I, the undersigned, do hereby accept the videotape(s), dvd(s), book(s) listed above for the purpose of previewing same in my home and acknowledge that they are in good working condition and agree to take care of all said tapes/dvds/books and to use them in a proper manner and agree that in the event any of the tapes/dvds/books are lost, destroyed or stolen before they are returned, to promptly pay the full cash value of such property, and if damaged or injured in any way, to pay an amount equal to the reasonable cost of repairing the same, and further do hereby exonerate, indemnify and save harmless the association from all claims or liabilities to all parties for damage or loss to any person, persons, or property in any way arising out of or during the use of said videos/dvds/books.
Questions? Video Librarian -Claudia Botthof